G-SHOCK, the watch whose popularity spans various interests and cultures, is proud to announce a collection of new music-themed GMIX watches. Each of these watches is Bluetooth SMART, which makes it possible to establish a connection with a smartphone to control various phone features from your watch.The big rotary switch at 3 oclock can be used to jump between songs, control the music volume, or adjust sound attributes with an equalizer function. With the song title search function, the touch of a button lets you look up the title of a song playing in your location and display it on the watch. You can even use the watch to produce a variety of different sound effects on your phone. The dial at 9 oclock, which indicates the current connection status between the watch and phone, is designed to resemble a turntable, adding to the musical motif of these models. In terms of features, functions, and design, everything about these new GMIX models is geared towards music and its enjoyment by you. Mobile Link (Function linking with a Bluetooth SMART device using wireless communication)
Use of Mobile Link requires downloading of the "G-SHOCK+" and "G'MIX App" apps to the phone.
- A special player with an equalizer and sound field setting that reproduces the ambiance of various different live venues, can be controlled from the watch.
- A rotary switch operation lets you search for the title of a song playing nearby.
- Performing a button operation on the watch causes the phone to sound a tone, helping to make it easy to find.
- Automatic Home Time and World Time setting adjustment at a preset time each day.
- Configure World Time (approximately 300 cities), alarms, timer, and other watch functions from the phone.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band